[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting do_routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 10 18:44:58 CET 2013

Hi Nick,

For using the whitelist, you need to pass 3 params, so it will be

	do_routing("0","","1,2,3,4")

The whitelist is a list of GWs that are allowed to be used, they do no
dictate the order. The order is still given by the DR rules - the
whitelist is just an additional filter.

If you want to explicitly route to a set of GWs (in the given order),
take a look at the route_to_gw() functions:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/drouting.html#id294599