[OpenSIPS-Users] Managing different route classes (Standard, Premium, Direct)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Dec 6 23:00:14 CET 2013

Hi nick,

I would use different routing groups (in the dr_rules table), one group
for each class. The routing group is passed as first param to
do_routing() from the script, so you can look at the dialed prefix and
push the corresponding group in DR (you can use the dialplan module to
keep the mappings between prefixes and DR groups).