[OpenSIPS-Users] How to call forwarding like Analog PBX?

Tấn Phát Ngô phat.wu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 07:48:11 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I have a question: How can I config my OpenSIPs has functionality such as:
call forwarding for receptionist. Example: When customer call to company
number, receptionist (not auto-receptionist) will answer and exchange
something with customer. If customer want to meet someone in company,
receptionist will forward current call to exact person in company by typing
his/her number (or some special characters).

I'm a newbie in OpenSIPs ^_^ So do you have any solutions (config OpenSIPS,
use some external server,....) for this? I'm using OpenSIPs 1.9.x ^_^

Thank you very much!

Best regard,
Phat Wu