[OpenSIPS-Users] get_route_param function of rr module

Víctor Fernández Martínez vfernandez at barracuda.com
Fri Aug 23 09:16:52 CEST 2013

Hi Kamil,

get_route_param() indeed exists in the rr module. However, it is documented in
the "Developer Guide" section, not in the "Admin Guide". This means it is
available from C code for module developers but not for administrators who are
writing their opensips.cfg. If you take a look at the source code, in
modules/rr/rr_mod.c, line 82, you will see it is not in the list of exported
functions.

So if you want to use that function you would need to patch OpenSIPS.

Best regards.