[OpenSIPS-Users] pseudo variables and seturi

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 20 15:11:28 CEST 2013

Hi, Miha!

I am not sure what you're problem is. Can you tell me what's the value
of $avp(counter)? How many "counter: ..." logs do you see and how many
branches are created? Can you take a trace and count exactly how many
INVITEs are sent out with different R-URI?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com