[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips control panel

Nandini madhu sermj2012 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 07:19:41 CEST 2013

Dear Mike,

Greetings.

Thanks for the reply. i have checked the procedure and it is working fine
with bot acc and cdrs tables.

I am trying to look for the online users in opensips-cp 5.0. it is not
showing in user management while information is available by using
opensipsctl online command in terminal

Please help me

Regards

sermj