[OpenSIPS-Users] Two servers with shared registration database

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Aug 6 21:47:37 CEST 2013

Hello,

If you want to have a shared registration database, you might want to
look into the db_mode 3 mode of the usrloc module [1].
Still, this will most likely get slow if you have a large pool of
registered users, and also you'll run into some NAT issues.
Rather than actually sharing the DB, I'd suggest looking into SIP
replication of the Register requests, alongside with proper handling of
PATH.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/usrloc#id293996

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu