[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 1.10.0 beta release is out

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Aug 5 17:03:15 CEST 2013

Hi all,

One more major release is out - OpenSIPS 1.10.0 (beta)

*OpenSIPS 1.10.0* comes with several improvements (asynchronous TCP,
better lumps management), but also with new functionalities like SCA
support with dialog module, a new Binary Interface used to efficiently
communicate with other OpenSIPS instances and also a new module that
provides SQL to NoSQL translations.

A complete compilation with all the additions and improvements for the
*OpenSIPS 1.10.0* release is available under:
http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-1-10-0

A comprehensive migration document is available also:
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Migration-1-9-0-to-1-10-0

Many thanks to all the people who got involved in this release (and in
the overall OpenSIPS project) and contributed with code, with testing
and debugging, with patches or reports, with support on the lists, help
with packaging and documentation. Here is the a fast compiled list:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/1.10/CREDITS
If someone was missed, apologies in advance and let me know ASAP to fix it.

On behalf of all the people that will find this piece of software
useful, I would like to thank you all for the great job you have done.

The full Changelog is available  here:
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.10.0/src/ChangeLog

To get the *OpenSIPS 1.10.0* version, see :
     * website page: http://www.opensips.org/Resources/Downloads
     * SF project:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensips/files/OpenSIPS/1.10.0/

Note that for the moment only the source tarballs are available. Also
DEBs for Debian ans Ubuntu should be ready soon on the official repository.

Cheers,

--
Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer