[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP TLS Stateless Proxy not working

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 30 11:37:52 CEST 2013

Hello Sharad,

As the problem is when making calls, could you check if:
     1) the call gets to opensips (from caller)
     2) what is the received RURI
     3) if call is correctly routed via USRLOC (I guess you make a call
between 2 users)
     4) print the RURI just before sending the call out (before the t_relay)
     5) check the opensips log for errors.
     6) check the ongoing TCP conns from opensips (netstat -tlnp | grep
opensips)

Maybe OpenSIPS cannot deliver the call to callee device as (1) there is
a mismatching between the registered contact (proto, port, etc) and
existing TLS connection or (2) the TLS connection for callee already died.

Best regards,