[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS FreeRadius - Not all fields get inserted in the DB

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:17:52 CEST 2013

Hello Everyone,

We have setup opensips to work with freeradius using the CDTool documentation
however, some of the fields that are filled in the the radius log
file, for example:

Service-Type = SIP
Sip-Response-Code = 200
Sip-Method = Bye
Event-Timestamp = "Apr 29 2013 01:54:11 EDT"
Sip-From-Tag = "as3469a78c"
Sip-To-Tag = "as50c4af01"

is not showing up in the DB:

+-------------+-----------------+-----------+------------+----------+
| servicetype | sipresponsecode | sipmethod | sipfromtag | siptotag |
+-------------+-----------------+-----------+------------+----------+
| SIP         |               0 |           |            |          |

It's not everything, things like servicetype, Acct-Session-Id, and User-Name,
are consistent with the raidus log files. The dictionaries, and sql.conf
are taken from CDRTool project.

On a slightly unrelated, I had to add the following field to radacct schema
included with CDTTool, to stop some sql errors:

-- Added:
-- `FramedProtocol` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
--  `XAScendSessionSVRKey` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',

PS Added the modification to the sql procedures as well...

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.