[OpenSIPS-Users] Join AVPs?

Tolga Tarhan tolga at netbrains.com
Sat Apr 27 06:12:22 CEST 2013

I have an AVP with multiple entires which I'd like to add to a header, but
I can't for the life of me find a way to do this. It looks like once upon a
time, avp_pushto could do this, but not anymore.

Basically, I load an AVP like this:

                avp_db_load("$avp(userid)/uuid", "$avp(uuri)/$uuri", "1");

And I'm trying to do the equivalent of:

              avp_pushto("$P-Associated-URI/reply", "s:uuri/g");

Which doesn't seem to work anymore (I can only find reference in old docs).

Using this:

                append_to_reply("P-Associated-URI: $avp(uuri)\r\n");

Only adds one of the AVP values, not all.

The way I see it, there are two ways this could work. Either, I need some
way to "join" all the AVP values into one new string, or I need a way to
add a header and have it take all the values and auto-join them in the
usual SIP way (with comas).

Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

Thanks,
Tolga