[OpenSIPS-Users] Send BYEs issued by create("B") with forced interface and destination

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 08:08:09 CEST 2013

Hi all,

In my environment, I have one outbound proxy and internal SIP proxy servers.
Each internal SIP proxy server listens on two interface where one is
192.168.x.x and the other is 127.0.0.1. When receiving an INVITE, an SIP
proxy server calls create_dialog("B") to send a BYE toward the calller and
calllee upon the expiration of the timer of the dialog. However, I want that
this BYE message is sent by the inferface 192.168.x.x and sent to the
outbound proxy first (rather than the caller and callee directly). I wonder
whether this can be achieved by some setting in the configuration file?

PS. From my experiment, such BYEs seems to sent with 127.0.0.1 and
"ERROR:tm:t_uac: attempt to send to 'sip:80001 at 192.168.8.245:5060' failed"
is shown.

Best regards,
Chen-Che