[OpenSIPS-Users] crash after failover

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 16 14:15:56 CEST 2013

Hi Chen-Che.

Well, the logs do not lie :) - a transition to state 4 means an ACK was
received - so dialog was loaded from DB (during the db sync) in state 3
(200ok without ACK) and was switched to 4 in the B server (when ACK was
received) - otherwise the logs does not match with what you are saying.

Regarding crashes - if you have something like that, please post a
backtrace.