[OpenSIPS-Users] Modify FROM header with REG EXP

spady spady77 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:13:30 CEST 2013

Hi all, I am trying to do a weird thing regarding modify FROM header of
INVITE. Let me explain:

This is a snippet of INVITE that i am trying to modify:

*FROM: "Name
Surname"<sip:0522375542 at domain.local;user=phone>;epid=6BEB47B1B9;tag=898892e6e7.*

What I want to achieve is:

FROM: "Name
Surname"<sip:&lt;b>532542*@domain.local;user=phone>;epid=6BEB47B1B9;tag=898892e6e7.

So as you can see i need to modify ONLY a portion of FROM's user name. I
need to strip "05223755", leave "42" and add "5325" prefix.

Is there a way to do that?

I am trying with "subst" of textops module but i suppose it only works for
R-URI.

uac_replace_from does not give the possibility to use regular expression.

Any idea?

Thanks.