[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B memory use.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 9 13:33:18 CEST 2013

Hello Jorge,

Your testing is not really correct as it is not accurate - it is illogic
for memory to drop after the call :).

SHM mem is used by other components of OpenSIPS, like registration,
dialogs, etc - so if you really want to test, you need to be sure your
OpenSIPS is (1) actively doing only b2b and (2) the start/stop sample
are before and long after the call ended (to ensure that all data expired).

Best regards,