[OpenSIPS-Users] Link to download presence.so module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 3 13:51:44 CEST 2013

Hello,

As you mentioned tarball, I suppose you fetched a sources tarball and
you compiled OpenSIPS. If so, the presence module is not by default
compiled and installed. How to enable it, depends on what version of
OpenSIPS you are using - starting from 1.8 you can use the "make
menuconfig" -> Configure Compile Options -> Configure Excluded Modules.

Best regards,