[OpenSIPS-Users] use one opensips-cp to modify multiple opensips servers

Binan AL Halabi binanalhalabi at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 00:03:33 CEST 2012

hi Engineer VOIP,

You can use what is called "database replication"
You have 4 database servers : one must be the master and 3 are slaves.
opensips-cp update the master database, and then the master database will be replicated to the rest.
If you are using mysql see this link:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/replication.html

//Binan