[OpenSIPS-Users] contol panel installation problems

spencer sal1023 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 01:16:59 CEST 2012

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have determined that the sql statement in login.php is working fine.

The messages for undefined variable resultset1 are going to happen when you use

$config->admin_passwd_mode=1;

So the problem is related to this error

File does not exist: /var/www/html/opensips-cp/web/<

I have restarted the httpd daemon with
$ service httpd restart

I am not really a php expert.  What is the < character at the end of the path?   Is this tag indicate some sort of template?

Is there a way to show more details in the log?

Thanks again.