[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips control panel problems

Sangeeta Shah Sangeeta.Shah at infinite.com
Thu Sep 13 21:22:55 CEST 2012

Hello All,
   I am running opensips on a RedHat Linux machine. I installed the control panel yesterday with all the necessary packages ( I believe).

I can access and log into the control panel but some panels don't work right. For instance:

The System->Domains panel seems to be fetching all the entries. However, the Users->User Management panel is just erring out in a weird place and gives the following error in IE:

Username

Domain<td class="searchRecord" width="200"Failed to issue query, error message : MDB2 Error: syntax error

It doesn't even display all the buttons, display columns etc.

Any assistance on this will be greatly appreciated. It seems like I am connecting to the DB. Following are the contents of my db.inc.php file:

$config->db_driver = "mysql";

//database host
$config->db_host = "127.0.0.1";

//database port - leave empty for default
$config->db_port = "";

//database connection user
$config->db_user = "opensips";

//database connection password
$config->db_pass = "opensipsrw";

//database name
$config->db_name = "opensips";

if (!empty($config->db_port) ) $config->db_host = $config->db_host . ":" . $config->db_port;

Again any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sangeeta

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify so to the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. In such cases, please notify us immediately at sanchar-sadhan at infinite.com . Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any unauthorized person(s) .Any such actions are considered unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infinite has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachments. Infinite reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infinite e-mail system.

***INFINITE******** End of Disclaimer********INFINITE********