[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy customization

Faheem faheem_imt at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 12:37:43 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm trying to develop a QoS tool with the help of mediaproxy module and RTCP Packets.
I did a hook in the mediaproxy code in mediacontrol.py file.
When I try to print the "RTCP" packets, I am getting exceptions.

#mediacontrol.py

    def got_data(self, host, port, data):  # standard function of mediaproxy ..
        if ((port % 2) == 1):
            log.debug("Got RTCP from %s:%d" % (host, port))

            try:
log.debug("RTCP Stream")
log.debug("RTCP Stream Length %i" % len(data)) log.debug("RTCP Data %s" % data )   #exception come here....

            except TypeError:
                log.debug("Exception in accesing rtcp data variable")
                pass

The above red line code throws exception.
Can any one please help me over it?

Thank you!
Muhammad Faheem