[OpenSIPS-Users] Audio Issue

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:40:31 CEST 2012

Hi Faisal,
What are your opensips config related to any media-relay ? Have you engaged
any mediaproxy in your dialplan ?

What is your network topology.?
I can only imagine media between two endpoints getting connected directly
when on same network. But when you change network the two endpoints cant
possibly send RTPs directly to each other.

Regards,
Sammy