[OpenSIPS-Users] Can load balancer show total number of call for a gateway

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 07:25:39 CEST 2012

Hi Ali,

AFAIK you can't do this from Load-balancer, but the possible solution is
use variable $avp(IC_GW1) for each gateway to count the incoming calls from
particular gateways (Dialogue module based profiling) and then see how many
calls a gateway has Incoming/Outgoing from/to a particular gateway.

The real deal is to communicate the populated incoming calls variable to
the load-balancer module. (Dynamically increment/decrement a g/w capacity
based on the $avp(IC_GW1) )

BR
Sammy