[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog matching problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Sep 6 08:48:48 CEST 2012

Hi Jan,

no you are not misusing the module, you can put the same call multiple
times in the dialog module - of course, when call is spiraling.

In loose_route(), the function should match the Route header
corresponding to that passing through the server (in your case, A1 will
have 2 Route headers - with different dialog ids ) - and at each passing
it should identify the corresponding Route header.

Do you have a SIP capture showing the ACK that hits A1 first time ?