[OpenSIPS-Users] any substitute to asterisk qualify=yes

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:39:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

you can play with the default_expire, min_expire, max_expire to set a
reasonable value for your user-location records. This may help you tweak
the time-out duration for an offline contact.

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/registrar.html#id249191
See Also:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/usrloc.html#id292969

I'd love to know if there are other options for this thing.

Thanks,
Sammy