[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.8.0-1 with B2BUA/top hiding and UPDATE dialog hiccups

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 29 12:53:18 CET 2012

Hi Jock,

The trace looks quite ok , nothing wrong on the first sight .

Is there any possibility to run opensips with debug 6 for the just a
call - I would like to see the logs corresponding to the UPDATE processing.

You can change log level at runtime via the MI "debug" function:
      opensipsctl fifo debug 6

and to restore to default:
      opensipsctl fifo debug