[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy_answer issue

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 06:54:49 CET 2012

Hi,

Since this is working for you so I won't ask you to use rtpproxy_manage
function which is much easier to use. Anyway, Just curious to know if
you've any sample of 183/200 where rtpproxy failed, corresponding rtpproxy
debug logs and also a sample of 183/200 packet to compare any differences.

Thanks,
Sammy