[OpenSIPS-Users] openxcap: 64k limit for query results?

Greg Gladman ggladman at bdigital.org
Tue Oct 23 10:31:10 CEST 2012

Hi Saúl, thanks for the quick response.

Yes, I'm just doing a standard HTTP GET; I've tried from various browsers,
a JSP using java.io.BufferedReader, and a wget from the same machine, and
all return just 65535 bytes.

If I try with wget from localhost using the external hostname, the results
are the same; if I make the query explicitly against localhost, I get a 404
and the log file shows "XCAP root not found for URI".

Sorry for what is undoubtedly a newbie question, and thanks again for your
help.

Cheers,
-greg

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects.com