[OpenSIPS-Users] Inbound DID TO/INVITE issue

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Wed Oct 17 13:15:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

One of the best ways to solve it is to include the DID in an extra header.
We usually include something such as X-DID: did_number. Then in the
Asterisk/Freeswitch PBX server you can recover this DID reading this header
and routing internally. Many ITSPs implement in this way. Thus, you can
have a single registration but multiple DIDs.

Flavio E. Goncalves