[OpenSIPS-Users] Routing Incomming Calls to an other Phone number

Gohar Ahmed gohar.ahmed at vopium.com
Thu Oct 11 19:50:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

Not to get personal here but  I think one should not get way too fancy with
the fonts and colors while posting on mailing  lists. Atleast it made me
feel that I'm in elementary school receiving email from an excited class
mate.

Coming to the solution:
http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2012/03/rubber-duck-problem-solving.html

This should get some issues resolved.