[OpenSIPS-Users] Need Hint for Opensips as UDP/TCP Proxy

Binan AL Halabi binanalhalabi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 17:07:17 CEST 2012

You have changed && to  ||

//Binan

________________________________
 Från: spady <spady77 at gmail.com>
Till: users at lists.opensips.org
Skickat: onsdag, 10 oktober 2012 16:20
Ämne: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Need Hint for Opensips as UDP/TCP Proxy

I talked to early !! :-(
It's happening  a very strange thing.
Seems that this part of code is no more taken into account:

*if (is_method("INVITE") || is_audio_on_hold()){
             set_dlg_flag("7");

      } else {
                 if (is_method("INVITE")){
                   reset_dlg_flag("7");
              }
*

I mean the part relating to "is_audio_on_hold()" infact, flag is no more
reseted.
What can be changed? I can't understand!!
What is the condition for "is_audio_on_hold()" to work? I mean, the function
"is_audio_on_hold()" which part of incoming SIP msg it looks for??

Thanks