[OpenSIPS-Users] no acc after failure_route in 1.8

Alex alexstdb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:35:32 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using dialog to store cdr into mysql DB. It works fine. However, today
I tried to add failover capability and found that it didn't work as
expected. When the first gateway answers the call, it gets accounted fine.
But if it goes through to failure_route[2] and hits the alternative
gateway, the call is not accounted.

What am I missing?

I am doing this:

route {

if(is_method("CANCEL|INFO|BYE|ACK")) {
    match_dialog(); t_relay(); exit; }

t_check_trans();

if(!is_method("INVITE")) {
        sl_send_reply("503", "Unsupported method"); exit; }

if(!has_totag()) {
        topology_hiding();
        engage_rtp_proxy("o");
        setflag(2); # CDR
        setflag(1); # Log
} else
        match_dialog();

t_on_failure("2");

$ru = "sip:1234 at 192.168.0.50:5060";

if(!t_relay())
        { sl_reply_error(); exit; }

}

failure_route[2] {

$ru = "sip:1234 at 192.168.0.51:5060";
t_relay();

}

Any clues on what I am doing wrong?

I found this recent patch for acc module that may be related with this:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=232389&atid=1086412&file_id=452775&aid=3565679

Thanks for any advice

Regards
Alex