[OpenSIPS-Users] Store values of the REGISTER and Retrieve them in the INVITE

Marwan El-Sadek marwan_sadek at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 12:59:49 CEST 2012

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the replying.

It's working for the first INVITE but it's giving the null value for any subsequent requests! I will post part of the script:

The scenario is the following:
1 - User A register and I store the value of the header from the 200OK response of the REGISTER.
2 - User A make a call, I retrieve the previously stored value from the cache and append it to the INVITE.
3 - Until now the call is successfully established.
4 - User A attempt a second call (after hanging the first) and before the cache expiration time, it sends an INVITE, but I get a null value.

To overcome this problem, I need, for each call, to re-register the user!

What I'm trying to do is whenever a user register, only one time, I want to retrieve the header value from the 200Ok, store it somewhere, and then retrieve for each new request.

route{

    if (method=="REGISTER") {
         t_on_reply("2");
        return;
    };

    if (method=="INVITE") {
        cache_fetch("local","variable_name_1",$avp(new_hdr));
        return;
    };
}

onreply_route[2] {
    if (t_check_status("200")) {
        cache_store("local","variable_name_1","$hdr(header_name)",7200);
    }
    exit;
}

Thank you in advance.