[OpenSIPS-Users] Regex module limitations ?

denis.barbaron at orange.com denis.barbaron at orange.com
Mon Oct 1 12:25:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

I would like to use the "regex" module to perform pattern matching against strings or SIP headers in order to get back results in the same way I can do it with PCRE API, as follow : preg_match_all('#<([ib])>(.*?)</\1>#', $txt, $out). The problem is that "regex" module seems to not be able to provide such feature but only a comparison function returning a boolean value (TRUE or FALSE), as follow :
if (pcre_match("$ua", "(?i)^twinkle")) {
    xlog("L_INFO", "User-Agent matches\n");
}

The only way I found to solve this problem would be to use the "exec" module to run an external script doing the job or to develop a new module, so is there a more simple solution please ?
Thanks.
Denis.

[cid:image001.gif at 01CD85FD.DD28EF80]

Denis Barbaron
R&D engineer
FT/OLPS/OLNC/IVA/VMI/INTL
tél. +33 2 96 05 03 57
denis.barbaron at orange.com<mailto:thierry.moreau at orange-ftgroup.com>

France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.