[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog timeout_avp and onreply_route

Mariana Arduini marianarduini at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:25:11 CET 2012

Hello all,

I know from the docs that dialog module param timeout_avp " ... may be used
only in a request (initial or sequential) context", but we have a scenario
where the UAS should be the session timer refresher, then we can only set
the timeout_avp value when we get the Session-expires header value in 200
OK.

May I ask what would be the best approach to this, like modifying OpenSIPS
code to be able to actually set the avp from onreply_route? If this is the
case, can you please guide us on what would need to be changed?

Thanks in advance,

Mariana.