[OpenSIPS-Users] (no subject)

Friend_14309 intel.14309 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 20:52:50 CET 2012

Hi

I am running Opensips on Debian 6.  I've got it installed and all is
well--except that it won't start at boot because it requires MySQL to run,
and for some reason, it is being launched BEFORE MySQLd during init.

What I'd like to do is modify the boot order of my process
(/etc/init.d/opensips) so that it is launched AFTER MySQLd, and can work
properly.

I really have no idea. I've searched google for a while, but can't find any
answers that work for me.

I found, this commands, but nothing happens.

*update-rc.d openspips defaults 99*

Please help.