[OpenSIPS-Users] DIALOG MODULE ERROR

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Nov 12 10:53:51 CET 2012

Hello,

Your OpenSIPS starts, but you see those errors on the log file, right ?

Those errors are triggered because you have some dialogs in the database
that were ongoing on the old port, and since you switched to a new port,
it doesn't match the new listening sockets anymore. You can safely
delete the old dialogs from the DB, and restart your OpenSIPS, and that
should clean those errors.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer