[OpenSIPS-Users] Help: presence not working.

Friend_14309 intel.14309 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 23:10:23 CET 2012

Hi.
Yes, I was also surprised to see that. But, Still my presence problem is
there :(
But, when I connect Ekiga client from PC which is directly connected to SIP
server, I can see the presence. But my DHCP clients are not able to see the
presence of each other.

Any suggestions where I should look to solve this problem.