[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - opensips.radacct201211 doesn't exist

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 22:34:44 CET 2012

I'm at a loss.  I upgraded everything on the server, php and all, and that
didn't really help.  I no longer get the "MySQL error: 1146 (Table
'opensips.active_sessions' doesn't exist) Session halted" error when I log
in but if I do a search I still get "MySQL error: 1146 (Table
'opensips.radacct201211' doesn't exist) Session halted".  It doesn't make
any sense because if I use the old MySQL server I don't have this issue at
all.  What else could there be that tells CDRTool to look in the opensips
database because the global.inc is set to look in the radius database??

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>wrote:

> I recall seeing this myself once. Then it was caused by a broken or
> mismatched with the server version PHP mysql client library. Upgrading it
> solve the issue at that time.
>
> Adrian
>
> On Nov 7, 2012, at 5:27 AM, Duane Larson wrote:
>
> I have been running CDRTool for a long time (about 2 or 3 years) and today
> I moved the mysql database over to a new server.  For some reason when I
> log into CDRTool I see the following at the bottom of the screen
>
> MySQL error: 1146 (Table 'opensips.active_sessions' doesn't exist) Session
> halted.
>
> then if I click the "search" button it says
>
> MySQL error: 1146 (Table 'opensips.radacct201211' doesn't exist) Session
> halted.
>
> The only big change that I made was in the global.inc for CDRTool I set
> the $Host variables to point to "server.dns.name:19994".  So the only
> real difference is that I have added a port that isn't 3306.
>
> I don't see any issues with CDRTool connecting to the database but I have
> no clue why it now wants to try and look in the opensips database for the
> active_sessions and radacct201211 table.
>
> Like I say all I did was move over to a new mysql server so the configs
> for freeradius and cdrtool didn't change except for pointing to the new
> server.
>
> I went ahead and upgraded to the latest version of CDRTool and I still see
> the issue.  So the upgrade didn't help any.

Duane