[OpenSIPS-Users] Feature request for OpenSIPS 1.9: support for macro definitions

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 8 17:23:30 CET 2012

Hi Michael,

You can already use names for the route, not only numerical IDs (without
the need of defining).

For flags, you can use only numbers, indeed - usually I use M4 as text
preprocessor to do different complex ops over the script (like defines,
ifdefs, etc).
But maybe a built in support for names of flags will not be a big issue,
especially it is not a big deal.