[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - opensips.radacct201211 doesn't exist

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:27:32 CET 2012

Ok.  Just to test I swung back over to the old CDRTool mysql database and
everything works like normal (plus CDRTool is now version 9 instead of the
older version I was running).  Here is the global.inc config for database
connectivity.

class DB_CDRTool extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "10.178.225.*";
  var $Database = "cdrtool";
  var $User     = "user";
  var $Password = "pass";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="yes";
}

class DB_Locker extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "10.178.225.*";
  var $Database = "cdrtool";
  var $User     = "locker";
  var $Password = "pass";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="yes";
}

class DB_radius extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "10.178.225.*";
  var $Database = "radius";
  var $User     = "radadmin";
  var $Password = "pass";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="yes";
}

class DB_opensips extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "10.178.225.*";
  var $Database = "opensips";
  var $User     = "opensips";
  var $Password = "aether1234";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="yes";
}

class DB_mediaproxy extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "10.178.225.*";
  var $Database = "mediaproxy";
  var $User     = "mediaadmin";
  var $Password = "pass";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="yes";
}

So it works with the old mysql server but not with the new server.

Duane