[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASES] Planing OpenSIPS 1.9.0 major release

Rudy rudy at dynamicpacket.com
Fri Nov 2 21:49:49 CET 2012

Bogdan,

 Its great to hear all these ideas for 1.9 from the community. One thing
that may also be useful, is some enhancements to the rabbit_mq module. It
would be great if this module could also push/send events to a any rabbitmq
queue or exchange (maybe based on an avp) . Another thing that may be worth
exploring is being able to send ACC via a rabbitmq event. What do you think?

Regards,
--Rudy
Dynamic Packet
Toll-Free: 888.929.VOIP ( 8647 )