[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips : Diaglog Topology hidding and ACK Loop

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 1 14:28:17 CET 2012

Hi Pierre-Yves,

Thanks for the detailed report - indeed, it seems to be a problem with
the dialog matching (for sequential request) when having topology hiding
in combination with spiraling (as your call goes twice through opensips
with topo hiding).
We will work on a patch as fast as possible (the fix was identified).