[OpenSIPS-Users] sipclients package - Register Issue

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu May 24 18:48:59 CEST 2012

I'm playing with the SIP SIMPLE SDK and the sipclients package and I am
having an issue with the "sip-register" command. My account is able to
register without issue but then after registering it sends a REGISTER
message with Expires: 0 and unRegisters itself right away. Not sure why it
does this. Here is the command line output

root at debian:~# sip-register -a 9018XX9XX8 at lcity.com
using set_wakeup_fd
Using account 9018XX9XX8 at lcity.com
2012-05-24 11:39:06 Registered contact "sip:izxqyuhm at 10.0.2.15:47265" for
sip:9018XX9XX8 at lcity.com at 50.XXX.XXX.156:5060;transport=udp (expires in
3600 seconds).
2012-05-24 11:39:06 Registration ended.

I don't hit control-D or anything to end the registration. It just ends
itself.

Here is the version info

Package: python-sipsimple-dbg
Source: python-sipsimple