[OpenSIPS-Users] Abount uac_registrant module

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue May 22 17:25:25 CEST 2012

BTW, moving the line:
case WRONG_CREDENTIALS_STATE:
after the break line will do the trick: opensips will keep continue to
re-register, but if the credentials are wrong, it will just hammer the
server.

If you end-it up in this state not due to wrong credentials, please
let me know and I will fix it, just provide me enough details to hunt
down the error.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

--