[OpenSIPS-Users] Media-proxy in bridging mode with openSIPS

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:56:11 CEST 2012

Hello Carlos,

I already know and use RTPproxy for this kind of setup and using I,E flags
in rtpproxy is a brilliant thing but for now I wanted to achieve setup
using media-proxy. I too have read alot and couldn't find any satisfying
answer.

yes, since I've said its in bridging mode so my server has full access to
both private and public networks and so routing is not a problem.

Regards,
Sammy.