[OpenSIPS-Users] avpops and oracle

azza miled azza.miled at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:05:05 CEST 2012

Hi!
My opensips server is related to a local mysql database. I want to relay it
to an external oracle data base. I do the following, I load the db_oracle
module and in opensips.cfg modparam("avpops", "db_url",
"oracle://username:password@hostname/dbname). The strange thing is that
when I do restart opensips it restarts and I have the pid number. But
actually is not working and my cleints could not register. the login
parameter to oracle database are correct, coz when I use sqlplus, I can
login. Please, any help. I spent two days in this step and no result ://
Thanks a lot