[OpenSIPS-Users] Blind Transfer to Asterisk

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:44:59 CEST 2012

You need something in your default context that will figure out the correct
context to send it too. I'm not sure what to do with REFER messages but my
contexts are named after my customers Domains. So in the default context
you could have something like

exten => _NXXXXXXXXX,1,Set(dm=${SIP_HEADER(TO):15})
exten => _NXXXXXXXXX,n,Set(dm=${CUT(dm,>,1)})
exten => _NXXXXXXXXX,n,GotoIf(${dm} != ${CONTEXT}?${dm},${EXTEN},1)

Once again this totally depends on your OpenSIPS and Asterisk setup. We
would need more information.