[OpenSIPS-Users] load balancing and Proxy authntication required

azza miled azza.miled at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:18:58 CEST 2012

Hi,
thanks for the response
I am trying to route calls for a call center. the call must be routed for
any available opensips' user and routing must offer load balancing between
users( call center agents). So my destination set for the load balancing
are the softphones of my users. The the , problem, now, is not
the authentication but is that the call still be routed to the user "1002"
and not to users that I set their sip uri in the destination set.
If you have any idea about this, I will be very grateful.