[OpenSIPS-Users] Conferencing

P.K. Kapila Susantha susantha.kapila at metalanka.com
Fri May 11 05:21:59 CEST 2012

Hi Adrian,

I was able to successfully setup and run the Sylk-Server in a Debian machine.
Now I am trying to get connected to the server with my Openphone based endpoint.
Is there any documentation for this regard that I can refer to?
(How to get connected to the server, etc.)

Thanx,
Kapi

P.K. Kapila Susantha <susantha.kapila at metalanka.com>