[OpenSIPS-Users] Manipulate SIP clients "Allow" methods when registering

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:45:45 CEST 2012

I have an issue with Snom Phones. They support the SIP method "MESSAGE" and
when my SIP SIMPLE clients IM each other the Snom phone also receives the
IM. This is annoying because you will always need to press cancel on the
phone to get rid of the messages. I've posted on the Snom forum and I don't
think it is possible to disable the SIP MESSAGE option. I was wondering if
there was any way to manipulate the "methods=" before the user is
registered and placed in the location table? Any thoughts on this?